1.20.2011

Socks n' Heels

Some of my friends think I'm crazy for this but I really love the new trend of wearing socks with heels! I tried it out a few weeks ago, what do you think?




Socks- Dallas & Company

Velvet Skirt- Forever 21 +

 Cardigan- Old Navy
Striped Shirt- H&M
Scarf- Forever 21



By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I haven't posted since the new year started...I pray everyone has a wonderful year this 2011. I'm excited to be creating new memories =) This time next year I hope to have joined a modeling agency and have job secured post-graduation amongst a few other more personal goals. Feel free to share your resolutions =)

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of stockings w/ heels but you mad it look very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit. I love socks with heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Now that's really sexy. You have a great choice for plus size clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nice source for us, thanks for sharing informative ideas and i really appreciated your and bookmark this blog for future use.
    healing body oil

    ReplyDelete