9.10.2010

THANK YOU!

So if you voted for me within the past two weeks, you should've gotten an e-mail with the good news already but I wanted to tell you myself that I WON! I'm 1 of 6 winners that get to go to LA next month to be a part of some amazing events! I just want to personally THANK YOU all for supporting me as I know I was pretty much....annoying... to say the least. And though my photos and application were a part of the criteria, the votes were a large portion of what the internal judges relied on to choose the winners.

I won't be going on this trip until the end of October but when I do I'll make sure to keep you all posted!
  
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Picture from Torrid.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you won! I definitely voted for you & created a post on my blog about you! =) I'm following you on Twitter also @TheBossGirlMia

    ReplyDelete